The ADMV8432 is a monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), tunable band-pass filter that features a user selectable pass-band frequency. The 3 dB filter bandwidth is >17% of the center frequency (fCENTER). Additionally, fCENTER can be varied between 16.5 GHz to 29.5 GHz by applying an analog tuning voltage between 0 V to 15 V. This tunable filter can be used as a much smaller alternative to physically large switched filter banks and cavity tuned filters. This tunable filter has excellent microphonics due to the monolithic design and provides a dynamically adjustable solution in advanced communications applications.
- Test and measurement equipment
- Military radar and electronic warfare (EW) systems
- Video satellite (VSAT) communications
- Amplitude settling time: 200 ns typical
- Wideband rejection: ≥30 dB
- Single chip implementation
- 40-lead, 6 mm × 6 mm, RoHS compliant LFCSP