The RH6105 is a micropower, precision current sense amplifier with a very wide input common mode range. The RH6105 monitors unidirectional current via the voltage across an external sense resistor. The input common mode range extends from –0.3V to 44V, with respect to the negative supply voltage (V–). This allows the RH6105 to operate as a high side current sense monitor or a low side current sense monitor. It also allows the RH6105 to monitor current on a negative supply voltage, as well as continuously monitor a battery from full charge to depletion. The inputs of RH6105 can withstand differential voltages up to ±44V, which makes it ideal for monitoring a fuse or MOSFET switch.
The RH6105 can operate from an independent power supply of 2.85V to 36V. When V+ is powered down, the sense pins are biased off. This prevents loading of the monitored circuit, irrespective of the sense voltage. The RH6105 is currently available only from MS Kennedy in packaged form.
Third Party Vendor Availability
Analog Devices partners with third party vendors who assemble and test packaged products with RH Dice inside.
or MSK prefix products please click on the Part Number in the table below and scroll down the linked page to find the part number.
|MSK196RH||Rail To Rail Current Sense Amplifier|
|MSK496RH||Quad Rail-To-Rail Current Sense Amplifier|
|MSK6000RH||Dual High Side Driver with Current Sense|
- High Side or Low Side Current Sensing
- Current Monitoring on Positive or Negative Supply Voltages
- Battery Monitoring
- Fuse/MOSFET Monitoring
- Power Management
- Processed in Compliance with LTC Certified MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Flow*
- Very Wide, Over-the-Top, Input Common Mode Range
- Extends 44V Above V– (Independent of V+)
- Extends –0.3V Below V–
- Wide Power Supply Range: 2.85V to 36V
- Input Offset Voltage: 400μV Maximum
- Gain Accuracy: 1% Maximum
- Gain Configurable with External Resistors
- High Impedance Sense Input When Powered Down
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Tolerance, per TM1019.8, MIL-STD-883:
- 200kRad (Si), per condition A at 50Rads(Si)/sec
- 50kRad (Si), per condition D at 10mRads(Si)/sec
- ELDRS Pass 50kRad(Si)
- Displacement Damage Defect (DDD) up to 1E12 Neutrons/cm2
* Radiation and Qualification completed on the packaging vendor’s assembled unit.